Being overworked reduces productivity & steals from people and businesses. We get best out of people when rest, balance & time with loved ones are prioritized.
In this session, Karen Maurice-O’Leary, founder of The Bolognese Philosophy, shares with us:
- Why it’s so important to reset and realign the way we work.
- The price we pay if we don’t do this, and the awesome benefits if we do!* How rest and productivity go hand in hand
- The fact that burnout is a bad business move!
- Why NOW (with the global situation and pandemic) is such an important time to reset
- What The Bolognese Philosophy is, and how people could adopt it in their own life (in their job/workplace or own business)
- The challenges for both employees and self employed in navigating a new way of working and how to address this
GIVEAWAY – Fine Art Print
Karen is kindly giving away a limited number of the following resources, to the first 10 people who reach out:
5 x personal guardian oath fine art prints
5 x workplace agreement fine art prints
(one print giveaway per person, to the first 10 people who reach out to The Daily Positive at [email protected] or direct message B on social media.)
If you reach out to receive a giveaway fine art print, and you are one of the first 10 people, you will be asked to provide your first and last name, and postal address so that the team at The Bolognese Philosophy can post your print directly to you.
Get Started with The Bolognese Philosophy!
Visit Karen’s website “The Bolognese Philosophy” here for easy ways to get started implementing this philosophy in your own life or business, or with colleagues, your boss, or engaging an entire workplace!
Connect with Karen and The Bolognese Philosophy inspirations below:
About Karen Maurice O’Leary
Karen Maurice-O’Leary (Kaz) is a creative leader in ideas that inspire, motivate, evoke compassion and empathy. New Zealand born, she has worked internationally in Ireland, Australia and currently resides in the United States.
She is the founder of The Bolognese Philosophy – a workplace culture platform to reset businesses of any size, cultivating crucial conversations around rest, wellness and boundary setting. With a goal of impacting a million lives by 2024 and getting many more to the dinner table on time daily.
With over twenty years in the agency world she has accrued over 40 industry awards from all corners of the planet.