Are You Totally Immunized for Traveling to the USA?
- 2 weeks (2 week) after your dosage of an approved single-dose vaccination
- 2 weeks (2 week) after your 2nd dosage of an approved 2-dose collection
- 2 weeks (2 week) after you obtained the complete collection of an approved COVID-19 vaccination (not sugar pill) in a medical test
- 2 weeks (2 week) after you obtained 2 dosages of any type of “mix-and-match” mix of approved COVID-19 injections provided at the very least 17 days apart *
If you do not fulfill these demands, you are ruled out totally immunized to take a trip to the USA. A booster dosage is not required to fulfill this need.
An individual that has actually gotten just one dosage of an approved 2-dose collection as well as has actually recouped from COVID-19 does not fulfill this interpretation, as well as for that reason is ruled out totally immunized for traveling to the USA.
* CDC has actually not suggested making use of mix-and-match COVID-19 vaccination main collection. Nevertheless, such approaches are progressively typical in numerous nations beyond the USA. Consequently, for the function of translating inoculation documents for traveling to the USA, CDC will certainly approve mixes of approved COVID-19 injections.